- Retrieve gel slices from fridge.
- Add 3 volumes of ADB Buffer to each volume of gel. (Each gel slice is assumed to be 200 mg)
- Therefore, add 600 μL of ADB Buffer.
- Incubate at 55°C for 10 minutes.
- Load melted agarose solution into Spin Column in a collection tube.
- Centrifuge at max speed for 30 seconds.
- Discard flow-through.
- Add 200 μL of DNA wash buffer to the spin columns and centrifuge for 30 seconds.
- Place spin column in a 1.5 mL tube. Add 10μL of DNA Elution Buffer to elute the DNA.
- Place tubes into freezer box.