GRNmap Testing Report .xlsx vs. .xls 2015-05-27
- Date started: 2015-05-27
- Test Performed by: Tessa A. Morris, Electronic Notebook
- Code Version: GRNmap version 1.0.6
- MATLAB Version: 2014b
- Computer on which the model was run: Row 2 4th from door
- The purpose was to test if there was a difference between running an .xlsx and an .xls file.
- Issue 97
- If a file is in the .xls format, the output will also be .xls. GRNsight can only handle .xlsx files so the file will need to be converted into a .xlsx before being visualized using GRNsight.
- The Summary Statistics showed that there was not a notable difference between using .xlsx and .xls.
- The maximum of the MM difference matrix was 4.74681E-07 and the maximum of the Sigmoidal difference matrix was 4.51574E-06.
- The small differences were due to rounding errors, rather than an error in the program.