- Ian Gibson joined the group as a graduate student. We hope he has tons of fun with genomics! 2012-02
- Fuli taught an NIH-NHGRI short course on "Next-Generation Sequencing" at UBA 2011-12 UAB course
- Uday Evani and Yaoliang Chen orally presented their papers at the IEEE International GENSIPS Workshop in San Antonio in Dec 2011.
- 1000 Genomes Phase I release just came out in last week. Great job everyone!! Phase I
- Danny, James Lu and Fuli presented at the 1000 Genomes meeting in Montreal, Canada in Oct 2011.
- Danny presented a short talk at the "STATISTICAL ANALYSES FOR NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING" conference at UAB in Sepetember 2011 conference
- Fuli is one of the organizing chairpersons for GENSIPS 2011 2011-07 GENSIPS2011
- 1000 Genomes Pilot Project main paper has been accepted by Nature. 2010-10 NEWS
- 1000 Genomes project releases pilot data. 2010-06-21 BCM
- Yang Jiang has joined our group at Fudan University in Shanghai China. Welcome aboard!!. 2010-05-04
- Yi Wang will arrive in Houston and join our group. We hope that he will settle down smoothly. 2010-04-08
- Danny Challis joined our group, welcome to Houston, TX! 2010-02-05
- Ya Hu and Jin Yu have relocated from Fudan University in Shanghai China to BCM-HGSC in Houston. They will work more closely with us at HGSC. 2009-11-20
- Our method paper on 'Atlas-SNP2' has been accepted for publication by Genome Research, Congratulations to Yufeng Shen, Zhengzheng Wan and Cristian Coarfa!! 2009-11-20 GenomeWeb Report
- Fuli is invited as a Guest Editor for a special issue that is titled as "Next-generation Sequencing" for the Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 2009-10-29
- 1000Genomes Pilot3 data processing group had a face-to-face summit on Oct-14-2009 at HGSC in Houston, TX. Investigators from BC, BI, WU, EBI and NCBI came to BCM and had a productive meeting.
- Fuli's new paper Detecting natural selection by empirical comparison to random regions of the genome is published at HMG. 2009-09
- We have secured an NIH grant as part of the 1000 Genomes Project!
- Our Fudan group will officially start functioning on June 15th. Welcome aboard a young crew: Aixiang Geng, Ya Hu, Yi Lu, Jin Yu. 2009
- A google group page is launched 2009-06-18
LAST UPDATED 12-2012