Etchevers:Notebook/Genomics of hNCC/2008/09/04
|Genomics of human neural crest cells|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Passage of hNCC cephalic and trunk-level cells from embryo R1066
Both cultures had survived with very little cell debris in the 35 mm dishes. A little more death in the hNCC-T (trunk level), though less cell-dense than the C (cephalic level).
- T: 35, 37 and 35 cells in square part of micrometer; this is in theory x 104 cells/mL. 2 or 3 dead cells per field tops.
- C: 102 and 105 cells in same part. x 104 cells/mL
- Panserin C6000 (cat P04-71600 for 100 mL) which is actually protein-free CHO medium, could be a - control (it's not what I requested, I think I wanted to give the 415 a shot for osteoblast differentiation)
- Stempan (cat P08-50500 for 500 mL but they gave me 100 mL and it's not obvious in the Dutscher catalogue)
- Panexin serum substitute (P04-95030) - thawed 10 mL aliquot lot no. 122205 exp 12/08, made 2 x 50 mL DMEM/F12 with Glutamax and 5% Panexin and 1x p/s for regular use, and one 50 mL aliquot of 10% Panexin in DMEM/F12 in case I want to have a higher % like 8% - PAN Biotech writes 10% is too much for a certain cell type. Once diluted, good for 1 month in theory.
- Panserin 401 cat P04-710401M for 100 mL "all cell types"
- continue in Rich medium
--- Lab meeting, see notes from conferences entry.