From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
- <bbpart>I13522</bbpart> - constitutive GFP
- <bbpart>I13521</bbpart> - constitutive RFP
- <bbpart>I13540</bbpart> - inducible GFP
- <bbpart>I13520</bbpart> - inducible RFP
- <bbpart>V1023</bbpart> - negative (CW2553/pJAt8)
Characterization of Empty Screening Plasmid 1.0
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Hairpin - characterize effectiveness of the hairpin to stabilize the mRFP1 transcript
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/RNAseE sites - characterize effectiveness of the RNAseE sites
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Growth rates - characterization of growth rates under different induction levels / conditions
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Steady state - evaluate expression levels at various time points following induction.
- Endy:Screening plasmid/v1.0/Characterization protocol
To ensure our screening system was operating as expected we measured the expression levels of GFP and mRFP1 when the plasmid did not contain a part (e.g. input equals output).
Measurement of Parts and Devices using Screening Plasmid 1.0
Terminator Characterization via Screening Plasmid 1.0
Inverter Characterization via Screening Plasmid 1.0
Inverter library screening via Screening Plasmid 1.0
To be added.