- Reading of absorbance as mentioned on 10 Dec at the 14, 16 and 24th hr.
- Serial dilution was also done for this 3 time points.
- Started at 11am
- Viable cell count conducted for 3-5th hr.
- 3rd hr -- 42 (X 10^-10) ==> 4.2x10^12 CFU/ml
- 4th hr -- 272 (X 10^-10) ==> 2.7x10^13 CFU/ml
- 5th hr -- 220 (X 10^-12) ==> 2.2x10^15 CFU/ml
- Prepared M9 medium for use on 15th dec for biofilm quantification.
- Prepare 1X M9 salt by weighing out 12.8g Na2HPO4.7H20, 3g KH2PO4, 0.5 NaCl and 1g NH4Cl dissolved in distilled water to 1L.
- Add in the M9 Salt MGSO4-- 0.1204g, CaCl2-- 50ml (from 3.7g in 50mL solution), Glycerol-- 5ml from 40% stock.
Combined growth curve (trial 1&2)