2.1. Power supply for the high-speed movement with platinum catalytic engines
- By using highspeed camera, we studied how the catalytic engine produces the driving force.In this study, we had 3 inference. Driving force was
- 1.produced in concurrence with the generation of bubbles
- 2.produced as the bubbles are destructed
- 3.produced as the bubbles detach
- To research these problems, we analyzed when the moving speed of platinum beads and the acceleration of that would change by using "Highspeed microscope VW-9000".
|Movie. 2.1' Full length movie, analyses of the speed of plutinum by High-speed camera|
- >>back to Results