|13th Oct 2011|
Single Molecule Fluorescence Microscopy Measurement of BM21_172/173 with/without Spermine
Aim Seeing tendencies in changes in length of the origami when the intercalator spermine is added.
- Preparation was done according to Immobilizing structures with biotin oligos for TIRF
- The spermine concentrations were set to
- One molecule spermine per 7 bases (= 0.802 μM)
- One molecule spermine per 21 bases (= 0.241 μM)
- No spermine = control
For calculations see Calculation of intercalator concentrations.
- The excitation time was set to 0.1s/frame.
- 500 Pictures per video were taken.
The amount of FRET events found in Matlab analysis was too low for a reliable interpretation.
Observed TEM Grids
- 2B3 2.27µM EtBr: good stain and dilution