Help on editing
- First you need to sign-up for an account on OWW.
- Next click on your name on the registered delegates list. This is updated at least every Friday.
- You can now replace the template text with your own text.
- You can create your first link by adding double square brackets around a word and saving the page.
- You can get more help |on editing a wiki here.
Frequently asked questions
- Q) Will my abstract be published in a journal?
- Q) Will I be chosen for to give a talk?
- Q) Who is reviewing the abstracts?
- Q) How long should my abstract be?
- Q) How do I edit my user page?
- Q) How do I create an external page?
- Q) How do I add an image?
- Q) What are the keywords for?
- Q) How can I cite something/add a reference?
- Q) Can't everyone edit my abstract?
- Q) Do I have to submit my abstract via the wiki?
- Q) How to type delta as a symbol? Because when I paste to this web, it will be change as a square. I would like it become to the triangle symbol as same as in Microsoft word