PCR Product Purification
- After 3 gradient PCR attempts, We are unable to get proper amplification i.e single cut clear band on the agarose gel.
- We were trying to clone the PCR product containing segment which has wrongly amplified.
- For cloning, we have to purify PCR product.So initially we run 13 samples on gel and then purify using Kit based method.
- We also directly purify the 3 PCR product without running on a gel using Kit based method.
- Sample classification depend upon intensity of band appear previously on gel.