The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Dr. Yeo is featured in the 1/27/15 issue of Purdue Today.
- Sara Ahmed and Bo Sun receive travel awards from the Purdue University Center for Cancer Research Hasson Graduate Travel Fund. This award will provide partial support for their participation in a research conference this year. Congratulations! (1/21/15)
- "Intraperitoneal delivery of platinum with in-situ crosslinkable hyaluronic acid gel for local therapy of ovarian cancer," by Eun Jung Cho*, Bo Sun*, Kyung-Oh Doh, Erin M. Wilson, Sandra Torregrosa-Allen, Bennett D. Elzey, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Biomaterials. (*: equal contribution) (10/2/14)
- Bo Sun receives the 2014-2015 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship. Congratulations! (9/17/14)
- "Controlled Drug Release from Pharmaceutical Nanocarriers," by Jinhyun Hannah Lee and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Chemical Engineering Science. (8/21/14)
- Dr. Yeo is appointed as a Showalter Faculty Scholar. (7/9/14)
- "Extracellularly activatable nanocarriers for drug delivery to tumors," by Sara Ahmed*, Hyesun Hyun* (equal contribution), and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery. (5/29/14).
- Yeo lab welcomes a new graduate student Maie Taha (IPPH) from Cairo, Egypt. Welcome aboard! (1/14/15)
- Yeo lab welcomes Dr. Yuanfen Liu, new visiting scholar (12/26/2014).
- Yeo lab welcomes new post-docs Drs. Jinho Park (4/15/14) and Bieong-kil (Ben) Kim (6/1/14) on board!
- Yeo lab welcomes two new graduate students - Jun Xu (PULSe) and Joonyoung Park (IPPH). Welcome aboard, Jun and Joon!