The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- "Stabilization of a hyaluronate-associated gene delivery system using calcium ions" by Min Feng, Basma Ibrahim, Erin Wilson, Kyung-Oh Doh, Brandon Bergman, Christopher Park, and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Biomaterials Science. (2/6/14)
- "Extracellular stability of nanoparticulate drug carriers" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Archives of Pharmacal Research. (10/29/13)
- Sooyoung Shin, Pharm. D. begins a new career as an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy at Ajou University (Korea). Congratulations! (August 2013)
- Erin Wilson is named as one of the Transformation makers at Purdue. We are so proud of you, Erin!
- Karen Liu wins the 2013-2014 pre-doctoral fellowship from the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) of Indiana. Congratulations! We appreciate the continued support from the CTSI. (6/17/13)
- "Development of Quinic Acid-Conjugated Nanoparticles as a Drug Carrier to Solid Tumors", by Zohreh Amoozgar, Joonyoung Park, Qingnuo Lin, John Weidle, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Biomacromolecules. (5/23/13)
- Dr. Hillary Holback celebrated at the commencement ceremony. Congratulations!! We are proud of you! (5/12/13)
- Bo Sun receives the PRF graduate fellowship. Congratulations! (4/25/13)
- The Board of Trustees of Purdue University approved Dr. Yeo's promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure (4/5/13). The promotion is effective August 2013.
- "Polydopamine-based surface modification for the development of peritumorally activatable nanoparticles" by Emily Gullotti, Joonyoung Park, Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Pharmaceutical Research. (3/24/13)
- "Zwitterionic Chitosan-Polyamidoamine Dendrimer Complex Nanoparticles as a pH-Sensitive Drug Carrier" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/19/13)
- "Nanoparticle characterization: State of the art, challenges, and emerging technologies" by Eun Jung Cho, Hillary Holback, Karen Liu, Sara Ahmed, Joonyoung Park, and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/5/13)
- Dr. Kevin Doh returns to Korea after 2 years at Purdue. We miss you...Let's keep in touch! (1/28/14)
- Yeo lab welcomes Yihua Pei, our new graduate student. Welcome aboard! (10/10/13)