The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Development of Quinic Acid-Conjugated Nanoparticles as a Drug Carrier to Solid Tumors" by Zohreh Amoozgar, Joonyoung Park, Qingnuo Lin, John Weidle, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in "Biomacromolecules". (5/23/13)
- Dr. Hillary Holback celebrated at the commencement ceremony. Congratulations!! We are proud of you! (5/12/13)
- Bo Sun receives the PRF graduate fellowship. Congratulations! (4/25/13)
- The Board of Trustees of Purdue University approved Dr. Yeo's promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure (4/5/13). The promotion is effective August 2013.
- "Polydopamine-based surface modification for the development of peritumorally activatable nanoparticles" by Emily Gullotti, Joonyoung Park, Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Pharmaceutical Research. (3/24/13)
- "Zwitterionic Chitosan-Polyamidoamine Dendrimer Complex Nanoparticles as a pH-Sensitive Drug Carrier" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/19/13)
- "Nanoparticle characterization: State of the art, challenges, and emerging technologies" by Eun Jung Cho, Hillary Holback, Karen Liu, Sara Ahmed, Joonyoung Park, and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/5/13)
- Karen Liu wins the third place at the 2012 BMEGSA research symposium. Congratulations! (11/2/12)
- "Nanocrystals for the parenteral delivery of poorly water-soluble drugs" by Bo Sun and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Current Opinion in Solid State & Materials Science. (10/9/12)
- "Application of polysaccharides for surface modification of nanomedicines" by Kevin Doh and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Therapeutic Delivery. (8/30/12)
- Karen Liu wins the 2012-2013 pre-doctoral fellowship from the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) of Indiana. Congratulations! (8/24/12)
- Group meeting: Tuesday 3:30 PM unless announced otherwise. Please check the schedule.
- 2013 Spring Journal clubs: Every other Friday at 9 am. Breakfast will be served. See the presentation schedule.
- Dr. Hillary Holback leaves the group after successful completion of her Ph.D. degree. We wish you a good luck in the future endeavor! (May 2013)
- Dr. Eunjung Cho returns to Korea with a good memory of the lab and friends. Check out her tribute to the Lab and leave a farewell message! We will miss you a lot, EJ! (2/27/13)
- Dr. Hannah Lee joins Dr. Kinam Park's lab as a post-doc. Congrats, and Good luck! (2/13/13)
- The lab welcomes Hyesun Hyun, our new graduate student. (10/19/12)