Welcome to Xu lab!
- Congratulations! Bei Cheng receives travel grant from The University of South Carolina in supporting her travel to the ACS 244th National Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, August 19-23, 2012, (06/18/12)
- "Design of Serum Compatible Tetrary Complexes for Gene Delivery " is accepted for publication in Macromolecular Bioscience. (02/13/12)
- Dr. Xu receives the AACP New Investigator Award. (01/05/12)
- "Chemical Transfection of Cells in Picoliter Aqueous Droplets in Fluorocarbon Oil" is accepted for publication in Analytical Chemistry. (10/09/11)
- Dr. Xu chaired the Targeted Drug Delivery Systems and Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems sessions at the International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems 7-8 June, Las Vegas,USA. (06/11/11)
- Dr. Xu has been invited to be a member of the editorial board of the Journal of" Pharmaceutica Analytica Acta". (03/31/11)
- "Charge-reversal polyamidoamine dendrimer for cascade nuclear drug delivery" is accepted for publication in Nanomedicine. (10/07/10)
- "Zwitterionic chitosan derivatives for pH-sensitive stealth coating" is accepted for publication in Biomacromolecules. (7/26/10)
- Bei Cheng from Wuhan University, China, joins the lab on August 12th, 2011 as a graduate student. Welcome!
- Huacheng He from Zhejiang University, China, joins the lab on August 10th, 2011 as a graduate student. Welcome!
- Dr. Remant Bahadur K.C. from Chonbuk National University, Korea, joins the lab on December 1st, 2010 as a post-doctoral associate. Welcome aboard!
- Jittima Luckanagul (BMS) joins the lab for rotation training. Welcome!
Peisheng Xu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics
Department of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
South Carolina College of Pharmacy
University of South Carolina
715 Sumter St, 609A
Columbia, SC, 29208