I am working in the group of Reinhard Schneider, Data Integration and Knowledge Management.
- Integration and management of heterogenous data
- Comparative genomics
- Alternative splicing
- Drug discovery
Oct.2004 - present, Scientific programmer, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Jan.2004 - Sep.2004, Bioinformatics scientist, in-silico drug discovery, XAPIEN GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany
Jan.2001 - Dec.2003, Bioinformatics scientist, Research & Development, LION Biosciences AG, Heidelberg, Germany
Sep.2000 - Dec.2000, International exchange student, University of Applied Sciences, Stralsund, Germany
Dec.1999 - Aug.2000, Lecturer, Bharat College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India
Jan.1998 - Nov.1999, Masters of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Technology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
Jul.1997 - Dec.1997, Industrial training at Dr.Reddy's Laboratories, Hyderabad, India
1993 - 1997, Bachelors of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
1992 - 1993, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications,’C’ Institute, Eluru, India
1990 - 1992, Undergraduate student in Mathematics, Physics and chemistry (Board of Intermediate Education), Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru, India
1980 - 1990, Secondary School Certificate, Government Junior College, Eluru, India
- Sreenivasa Rao B, Seshasayana A, Pardha Saradhi SV, Ravi Kumar N, Narayan CP, and Ramana Murthy KV. . pmid:11672951.
- Rao B.S., Seshasayana A., Cheruvu P.S. Narayan, Sai Sudha K., Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Ravi Kumar N., Ramana Murthy K.V., Studies on release of rifampicin from sintered matrix tablets, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Sep-Oct;63(5):371-8. IndMED
- Sreenivasa Rao B., Seshasayana A., Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Rambabu G., Surendra Kumar P., Cheruvu P.S. Narayan, Ramana Murthy K.V., Comparative studies on two methods of preparation of chitosan matrix tablets of rifampicin, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Jul-Aug; 63(4):306-31.
- Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Seshasayana A., Sreenivasa Rao B., Ramana Murthy K.V., Synthesis and antimicrobial screening of a new guggul preparation, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Mar-Apr; 63(2):154-5. IndMED
- Ellaiah P, Murali Chand G, Srinivasulu B, and Pardhasaradhi SV. . pmid:11395958.
- Ellaiah P, Pardhasaradhi SV, Chand GM, and Srinivasulu B. . pmid:12024979.