User talk:Anthony J. Wavrin
Week 1 Journal Feedback
- Thank you for submitting your assignment on time.
- There are a few of things that you need to fix on your individual user page and shared journal page. Please make these changes by next week's journal deadline (midnight, February 8) to earn back the points you missed on this assignment.
- You need to put the complete street address for your box at LMU.
- You have two headings called "Links" on your page because one is coming from your template. You can delete the heading on the actual user page.
- On the Week 1 shared journal page, make a link back to your user page at the top of the section where you answered the questions.
- You are making good use of the summary field, being conscientious to fill it out each time. Keep up the good work!
- Please feel free to delete the welcome message from OpenWetWare below.
— Kam D. Dahlquist 18:42, 30 January 2013 (EST)
You asked: "Hi Dr. Fitzpatrick, What is the most interesting application of math, whether it is simple or complex, you have done or have learned about? Anthony J. Wavrin 00:44, 22 January 2013 (EST)"
My answer: The most interesting thing I've done... hmmm... they are all interesting (heh). At this point I'd have to say my work (in collaboration with a lot of people) on math modeling and analysis of college drinking problems (see my recent paper). The thing that got me into mathematical biology was Murray's models of how leopards get their spots.
Ben G. Fitzpatrick 13:21, 4 February 2013 (EST)