< User:Wesley J. Houston | Notebook | MAP | 2013 | 01
(Difference between revisions)
| Building a Reporter Gene
|| Main project page|
Jan. 24, 2013
- Followed basic steps found here for plasmid transfection.
- Prepped samples: KAH182, KAH201, V0200 and a control.
- Labeled as 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Samples were pipetted into sterile water.
- These samples were the placed into a growth medium, Amp DH5α-T.
- The control was simply used to ensure the samples did not become contaminated.
- Next, they were placed into an incubator over night.