I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Taylor Pursell
- Undergraduate at the University of Texas
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Vokes Lab at UT. I learned about OpenWetWare from my professor and I've joined because it is required for CH 391L/2013 Molecular Mechanisms of Genomic Maintenance.
- 2013 [Expected], BS in Biochemistry, University of Texas at Austin
- 2009, HS, Marcus High School
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Due February 6
- Direct imaging of RecA nucleation and growth on single molecules of SSB-coated ssDNA. Bell JC, Plank JL, Dombrowski CC, Kowalczykowski SC. Nature. 2012 Nov 8;491(7423):274-8.
- Oral Presentation
- First Draft: CH391L/S2013 Taylor Pursell Feb 6/Feb 13 2013