(Difference between revisions)
m (→Research interests)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* Present: Pursuing BS in Cell and Molecular Biology,
* Present: Pursuing BS in Cell and Molecular Biology, University
Revision as of 10:25, 14 June 2014
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tarin Sultana
Cell and Molecular Biology Specialization, Concordia University
- Montreal, QC, Canada etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Present: Pursuing BS in Cell and Molecular Biology, Concordia University
- Currently research assistant at Titorenko's lab (Genomics, Cell biology and aging) at Concordia University, Montreal, QC.
- Biological/Biomedical engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.