(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
*[http://biomod.net/ BIOMOD] ([[Biomod
*[http://biomod.net/ BIOMOD] ([[Biomod|Team Wikis]])
Revision as of 14:34, 27 May 2012
- I'm currently a fellow at the Wyss Institute.
- I have a personal website.
- I have worked in the labs of George Church, William Shih, and Mark Gerstein.
- email: python -c "print ''.join([chr(ord(c)-3) for c in 'vgrxjodvCidv1kduydug1hgx'])"
- Protocol: λ red-mediated gene replacement
- Scripts I've written for DNA-related tasks.
- Excel spreadsheet to Mediawiki table converter. Uses my table template. Or you can try a fancier converter.
- Read about my experience with Contract M13 phage ssDNA Production.
- I was a teaching assistant for Harvard's 2006 iGEM team and Biophysics 101 in 2007.
- Table template can be seen here: Template:Table