User:Sean C. Sleight
- Sean C. Sleight
- University of Washington
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from After attending iGEM 2007., and I've joined because Because I have just started a synthetic biology project and will be an advisor for the UW iGEM 2008 team, so I hope to contribute to this site in the future, but am not sure exactly what yet..
- 2007, PhD, Michigan State University, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- 1999, BS, University of Arizona, Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.