(Difference between revisions)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 15:49, 18 June 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarah Baum
UTHSC-Houston 6431 Fannin Street, Suite G550.G Houston, TX 77030
- e-mail: email@example.com
I work in the Beauchamp Lab at UT-Houston.
- 2013 (expected), PhD, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences in Houston, Texas
- 2009, BS, College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Intracranial Electrode Recordings
- Computational Neuroscience
- Beauchamp MS, Sun P, Baum SH, Tolias AS, Yoshor D (2012) Electrocorticography links human temporoparietal junction to visual perception, Nature Neuroscience. 
- Baum SH, Martin RC, Hamilton AC, Beauchamp MS (2012) Multisensory speech perception without the left superior temporal sulcus, NeuroImage.