< User:Samiye Yaman | Notebook | Lab 581 | 2012 | 11
(Difference between revisions)
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Part 1: Crosslinking of 2 of the films prepared on 14/11/2012
Part 2: Prepare a film
- 1 ml of porphyrin (conc: 97.42micM)
Part 3: AA of the filtrates from 9/11/2012 & 14/11/2012
- The filtrates had to be diluted.
- 1 ml of each filtrate was mixed with 10 ml of HPLC water.
- Calculation(13 ppm of Cu ion was in the stick solution)
- Actual concentration measured by AA of each filtrates are very close to each other except the number 2(gluteraldhyde filtrate of 30 min). (we stop the measurement too early therefore actual concentration of this filtrate should be ignored)
- AA results supports the UV-vis results from 14/11/1012.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.