- Porphyrin film which was cross-linked on 19/10/2012 was placed in to a 1% HCL solution with a volume of 100mL.
Part 2: Prepare a porphyrin solution of 50micM
Part 3: UV-Vis
- Combination of 1 ml of salt/acid (50micM), 1 ml of 50 micM of porphyrin and 2 ml of HPLC water.
Before placing porphyrin film in to 1 % HCl solution
After placing porphyrin film into 1 % HCl solution
- Edges of the film become more green.
Porphyrin film with 2 drops of HCL, prepared on 24/10/2012
- The film shrunk and look more brittle.
- More intense green color.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.