I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Roman Schwingersbauer
- no institutional affiliation
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Neunkirchen, Lower Austria, Austria
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from watching the scientific TV-show "nano", and I've joined because I'm alredy a DIY-chemist, but biology is also an interest of mine. I like the scientific working especially in labs, but also in the field. Here at OWW I'd like to share my knowledge with other scientific working people and maybe get interesting information for myself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here