Revision as of 11:07, 1 October 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Roman Schwingersbauer
- no institutional affiliation
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I saw the scientific show, and I've joined because I'm alredy a DIY-chemist, but biology is also an interest of mine. I like the scientific working especially in labs, but also in the field. Here at OWW I'd like to share my knowledge with other scientific working people and maybe get interesting information for myself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.