I'm a graduate student at Queen's University, in the Pathology and Molecular Medicine department, in Squire Lab.
Recently completed projects
- The design and preparation of an industrial bioprocessing plant for production of Cephalosporin-C using Acremonium chrysogenum.
- Automated bioinformatic discovery tools: a case study in synthetic biology
Previously worked on
- Email: rvidal _at_ gmail _dot_ com
- You can also email me through OpenWetWare.
- Blog: http://my.biotechlife.net
- I can also be found at Twitter, Facebook, Nature Network, Scintilla, LinkedIn, Flickr, Mendeley, Friendfeed
OWW Poster at WikiSym 2008
- Web resources
- Icons by Jenny Nguyen
- Support OWW
- Toggle stuff (handy tool)
- Biblio extension
- DPL goodies
- Recent Changes (extension)
- Simple wiki editing examples
- Mediawiki magic words
- MW Database layout
- Parser Functions