I'm a student at University of Algarve (Portugal), currently completing my Master's in Biological Engineering.
I'm performing a 6 month internship at MIT/OpenWetWare where I'll be studying, researching and helping improve the connection and collaboration between experimental research labs and the latest web 2.0 tools, such as a wiki like OWW.
I've setup a page with more information regarding my internship
Recently completed projects
The design and preparation of an industrial bioprocessing plant for production of Cephalosporin-C using Acremonium chrysogenum.
- Email: rvidal _at_ gmail _dot_ com
- You can also email me through OpenWetWare.
- Blog: http://my.biotechlife.net
- I can also be found at Twitter, Facebook, Nature Network, Scintilla, LinkedIn, Flickr
- Web resources
- Icons by Jenny Nguyen
- Support OWW
- Toggle stuff (handy tool)