Sandia Peak, Abq, NM 2008
- Cytoskeletal tension, Single-molecule methods
- DNA replication, DNA repair and chromatin remodeling processes
- Motor proteins
- Science 2.0
- I'm still working on updating this space but as I get more adjusted into my current lab and the OWW universe, I will contribute more for everyone to see. More to come.
- Click on the link above:
- To see useful stuff that I'm posting.
- See some useful protocols.
- I've been doing a lot of outreach recently, I hope to post more on that as well.
- I have a few other ideas about how to best use OWW for my (and everyone who reads this page) benefit. I'll post on that soon as well.
- To the right is a picture of me during my time in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Good times.