User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/08/02/x & y Signal Drift Issue
< User:Pranav Rathi | Notebook | OT | 2010 | 08 | 02
Setup & procedure
- Measure the beam waist (2 x W=1.5) at the eyepiece lens of the telescope.
- Setup the (1:1) telescope: In this case two planoconvex lenses (f=38.1mm of both) are used.
- Measure the beam waist again (2 x W =1.5) at QPD, to make sure that the ratio is 1:1.
- Straighten the beam after the telescope, using two aperture techniques [].
- Setup the QPD on the xyz translation stage.