I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Paul Magnano
- MSB-5612 1 LMU Dr.
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UCLA Clinical Microbiology Laboratory 
- Biology Major
- LMU Class of 2014
- Upper Division Biology Classes: BIO 398-04Developmental and Molecular Neurobiology, BIO 398-03 Biomathmatical Modeling
- I hope to pursue graduate school and eventually work in a clinical laboratory setting.
Favorite Aspect of Biology
- I really enjoy that in biology there is always something new to discover, and in research there are always improvements that can be made in the various procedures and techniques utilized.
Favorite Aspect of Math
- I like that in math there is ussually one predetermined correct answer.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.