(Difference between revisions)
(forgot to delete first line)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:34, 22 January 2013
- Paul Magnano
- MSB-5612 1 LMU Dr.
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UCLA Clinical Microbiology Laboratory 
- Biology Major
- LMU Class of 2014
- Upper Division Biology Classes: BIO 398-04Developmental and Molecular Neurobiology, BIO 398-03 Biomathmatical Modeling
- I hope to pursue graduate school.
- Eventually work in as a clinical laboratory scientist or laboratory director.
- Do you have any worries or concerns about this class at this point? My only concern is using the wiki to post assignments, but I am already finding that although there is a learning curve it is not too difficult.
- Is there anything else you would like the instructors to know? Even though I am very capable of dong math problems, it is one of my least favorite subjects
- BIOL398-03/S13 Homepage
- I like that in math there is ussually one predetermined correct answer.
- I really enjoy that in biology there is always something new to discover, and in research there are always improvements that can be made in the various procedures and techniques utilized.
- user: Paul N. Magnano
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.