(Difference between revisions)
(link to journal week 1)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 02:34, 22 January 2013
- Paul Magnano
- MSB-5612 1 LMU Dr.
- Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UCLA Clinical Microbiology Laboratory 
- Biology Major
- LMU Class of 2014
- Upper Division Biology Classes: BIO 398-04Developmental and Molecular Neurobiology, BIO 398-03 Biomathmatical Modeling
- I hope to pursue graduate school.
- Eventually work in as a clinical laboratory scientist or laboratory director.
- Do you have any worries or concerns about this class at this point? My only concern is using the wiki to post assignments, but I am already finding that although there is a learning curve it is not too difficult.
- Is there anything else you would like the instructors to know? Even though I am very capable of dong math problems, it is one of my least favorite subjects
- I like that in math there is ussually one predetermined correct answer.
- I really enjoy that in biology there is always something new to discover, and in research there are always improvements that can be made in the various procedures and techniques utilized.
- I work in the Center for Student Success at Lmu, located in North Hall 103. It is a great resource for any student in Seaver College
- user: Paul N. Magnano
- LMU bulletin LMU Bulletin
- BIOL398-03/S13 Homepage