I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Patrick Jurney
- The University of Texas at Austin
- 204 E. Dean Keeton St. Stop C2200
- Austin, TX 78712
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Shi Lab  at The University of Texas at Austin. I learned about OpenWetWare from Steve Koch, and I've joined in hopes of getting feedback on my biomethods, as well as kindling potential collaborations.
- 2014 (expected), PhD, The University of Texas at Austin
- 2011, MSE, The University of Texas at Austin
- 2009, BSME, The University of Portland
- "In vitro" flow systems to replicate aspects of in vivo vasculature
- Nanoparticle drug delivery
- Artificial 3-D tumor models
- Nanopore particulate qualification using impedance-based sensing
- J. Nanotechnol. Eng. Med. 4, 031002 (2013) (); Paper No: NANO-13-1030; doi:10.1115/1.4025609
- Agarwal R, Singh V, Jurney P, Shi L, Sreenivasan SV, and Roy K. . pmid:24101456.
- Agarwal R, Singh V, Jurney P, Shi L, Sreenivasan SV, and Roy K. . pmid:22385068.