User:Neil R Gottel
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Neil R Gottel
- University of Texas at Austin
- Welch 4.228
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm in the Barrick Lab, studying the evolution of microbial genomes. Specifically, I'm interested in the use of evolution to evolve a "minimal genome" for E. coli.
- 2009, BS, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Microbial Evolution
- Gene Transfer Agents
- Synthetic Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.