Revision as of 13:27, 30 November 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mohamed Abdel-Maguid
- University Campus Suffolk
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from web -search, and I've joined because I am a Professor of Smart Systems and head the division of Science and Technology at University Campus Suffolk. www.ucs.ac.uk . I have personal Interest in the application of signal processing to life sciences – My division also runs courses in Biosciences and I also would like encourage my staff and students to activity engage with Open Wet ware.
Many Thanks Mohamed.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.