- DSC on glutaraldehyde and clay films
- It was directed to perform kinetics studies and adsorption of CuSO4 on glutaraldehyde (cross-linked) and Na-MT and any one of the exchange PVOH films (100 % CEC was selected).
- DSC analysis was done on glutaraldehyde and clay films. The pieces were cut in to small fragments, and were allowed to sit out to get moistured.
- For DSC analysis:
- 0.00269 g of PVOH (MW=22,000g/mol)/glutaraldehyde(1 ml) films was placed in cell holder number A1
- 0.00353 g of 1g PVOH (MW=22,000g/mol) with H3PO4 and maleic acid was placed in cell holder number B1
- 0.0039 g of half gram PVOH (MW=100,000g/mol), HCl and succinic acid was placed in cell holder number C1
- 0.00316 g of half gram PVOH (MW=100,000g/mol), H2O, maleic acid and H3PO4 was placed in cell holder D1
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.