User:Mike Barnkob/Projects/Liquid handling robot
Liquid handling robot
- Articles on construction of trusses by TJ Avery.
- Linear actuator by Xander Soldaat
- Aluminium beams
- Firgelli Linear actuators
- Introduction to the RobotC programming language by Albert W. Schueller.
- Robot C Functions help
- Introduction to robotics at Stanford Engineering.
Monday: Worked on the primary handling operation with a very simpel design and set up the lab space.
The linear actuator works up to aboout 1,6 cm, putting a limit on how much the pipet can be pushed down. Solutions might be: using two actuators, using a rail-design instead or adding more power to the actuator.
The design is becoming quite big. Solution might be to use the power function powers, which are smaller.
The pipet needs to be tested for accuracy.