(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 03:32, 8 December 2012
| Project name
|| Main project page|
- Tattnauer Brinkman 3545M
- Tabletop autoclave
Purpose of Use
- Completely sterilize material with high temperature and pressure
- Twist dial on bottom right corner to "Fill" and wait for water to fill up to the metal ridge near the door.
- Insert the material that needs to be autoclaved.
- Close the door and twist the door handle shut.
- Set temperature and time
- Turn knob to "sterilize"
- Wait 30 minutes after sterilization is complete for pressure to reach 0psi, before openning autoclave.
- After autoclaving, wait until pressure dial is at 0psi before opening the autoclave. This takes about 30 minutes.
- 12.2" wide, 18.5" deep
- 3.25L refillable water reservoir
- corrosion resistant chamber
- exhaust options
- contact with questions or to schedule access via email