- Analyze post-dialysis 25-200 [Au/ADA] solutions with UV/Vis
- Prepare new solutions at narrower mole ratio range that includes optimal range for dissolution of AuNPs.
- Au/ADA solutions prepared yesterday were analyzed via UV/Vis.
- A new set of solutions was prepared at mole ratios 6.7, 10, 13.3, 16.7, 20, 23.3, 26.7, 30, 33.3, 36.7 and 40 [Au/ADA] and heated at 85oC overnight.
- Puja Mody and Mary Mendoza resuspended Au/ADA fibers with varying concentrations of pH 9.99 tris buffer.
- The 25 [Au/ADA] solution was purple, indicating AuNPs in solution, so we were suprised not to see a peak at 528nm. It may be due to experimental error or may have something to do with the fact a Shimadzu UV-1800 was used instead of a �UV-2550 like usual.
- The other group saw peaks at the start of their range, which went from 60-160.
- Since the other group saw small peaks at the lower end of their range, with the highest at 60 [Au/ADA], and we saw purple solution at 25 [Au/ADA], we decided to make a new set with mole ratios 6.7-40.