I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Comasco
- Purdue University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My proffesor for the course, and I've joined because To be involved in the discussions around my Quantitative Physiology class.
Purdue University B.S. in Biomedical Engineering Expected Graduation: May 2012
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.