User:Michael A. Speer
Welcome to Mike Speer's User Page
Please check out our Protocols page for more information on exactly what I do.
- The best way to reach me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (801) 471 - 4870.
- Development of a Silage Inoculant for Biological Pretreatment of Lignocellulosic Biomass.
- Production of heterologous ligninases in Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacllus buchneri
- Development of conditionally active expression/secretion systems for lactobacillus
- Determination of ideal enzyme secretion levels based on a balance between production and survival
- Determination of optimal inoculation ratios between two recombinant species
- Development of Aerobic/Anaerobic storage pretreatment strategies
- I graduated from UC Davis in Biological Systems Engineering in 2007.
- I'm currently a PhD student at Penn State University.
- My wife's name is Colleen and we have been married since 2006
- home improvement
- Editing Protocols
Sites I think are Cool
Back to Richard Lab