- Matthew Todd
- School of Chemistry, Building F11, The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Sydney, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Todd Lab at the University of Sydney.
The OWW group page will be a place to set up lab protocols, so they never die.
- 2005-, Lecturer then Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney
- 2001-2005, Lecturer in Chemistry, Queen Mary, University of London
- 2000-2001, College Fellow and Lecturer, New Hall College, Cambridge University
- 1999-2000, Postdoc, University of California, Berkeley
- 1999, PhD, Organic Chemistry, Cambridge University
- 1995, MA, Natural Science, Cambridge University
- Organic synthesis and methodology
- Asymmetric Catalysis
- Chemical Biology
See the main lab list