| Project name
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Dialysis tubes were prepared for adenosine deaminase (ADA) fractions 2 and 8 on 11/14/12. The ADA were removed from the dialysis tubes.
- ADA fraction 2 appeared clear and colorless with no signs of precipitation.
- ADA fraction 8 precipitated out of solution.
Kinetics of ADA
- The activity of ADA was measured by monitoring the absorbance of inosine over time.
- The trends among runs 1, 2, and 3 seem consistent. The increase of the concentration of the enzyme with each addition increases the rate of production of inosine with respect to time.
NOTE: The remaining period was used to edit formatting for Class Literature Survey
|Volume of ADA (μL)
||Concentration of ADA (μM)
||Volume of phosphate buffer (mL)
||Concentration of phosphate buffer (M)
||Volume of adenosine (μL)
||Concentration of adenosine (mM)