I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marshall Hampton
- University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Minnesota, Duluth. I am also a member there in the Integrated Biosciences program. I learned about OpenWetWare from Julius Lucks, and bioinformatics blogs, and I've joined because I would like to contribute to the awareness of the [Sage] computational platform..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.