|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 15:23, 18 April 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Marshall Hampton
- University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Minnesota, Duluth. I am also a member there in the Integrated Biosciences program. I learned about OpenWetWare from Julius Lucks, and bioinformatics blogs, and I've joined because I would like to contribute to the awareness of the [Sage] computational platform..
- 2002, PhD, Mathematics, University of Washington
- 2000, MS, Mathematics, University of Washington
- 1994, BS in Mathematics and Physics, Stanford University
- Gene regulation and systems physiology in mammalian hibernators
- Bioinformatics, particularly in AT-rich genomes of parasites such as P. falciparum
- Celestial mechanics, dynamical systems, computational algebra and geometry
- Hampton M and Andrews MT. . pmid:17459419.
My other papers are more mathematical in nature, and can be found on MathSciNet.