User:Madar Inamul Hasan
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Madar Inamul Hasan
- Korea University
- South Korea
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through a friend and Browsing I came to know about this., and I've joined because I wish to explore more about the Subject and Apply practically in the research..
- PhD,OncoProteomics,Department of Chemistry, Korea University,
- M.Phil.,(Biotechnology),Vinayaga Mission University,
- MS,Bioinformatics, Bharathidasan University,
- BS,Biochemistry, University of Madras,
- Post M.Sc., Advanced Diploma in Molecular Diagnostics (Sponsored by DBT, Govt. of India. New Delhi) Post M.Sc.,(ADMD)
- “Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application”, Bharathidasan University. (PGDCA)
- “Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology“,IMLTC,New Delhi, India. (DMLT)
- “Diploma in Fundamental English”,BPR-Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, India. (DFE)
- “Certificate in Medicinal Plant Cultivation“.Adiparasakti Agriculture College, India. (CMPC)
- “Certificate in Mushroom Cultivation“.Adiparasakti Agriculture College, Tamilnadu, India. (CMC)
- Cancer Biomarker and protein Quantification
- Computational Mass Spectrometry
- Proteogenomics and Bioinformatics
1 WetLab/Biotecnology Technique
- Gene Cloning & Expression of Protein
- Molecular Biology Techniques - PCR,RFLP
- Genetic Polymorphism Study of the Human Sample or Genetics Variation Studies(SNPs) with PCR
- Clinical and Molecular Diagnostic of Human Disease (HLA Tissue Typing for Kidney Transplantation)
- Microbiological techniques
2 Mass Spectrometry Based Technique
- Cell Lysis
- FASP- Filter Aided Sample Prep
- BCA Assay
- Stage Tip Technique
- In-Gel Digestion/ Off-Gell Digestion/Fractanation
- 1D/2D Gel
3 Computational Biology/Bioinformatics
- Molecular Visualization Software : RasMol, Cn3d, spdbv.
- Alignment & Editing Tools : BLAST, FASTA, BioEdit
- Phylogenetic Analysis : Clustal X and Clustal W
- Packages : Accelrys package.
- Tools : Gene builder, Genscan,SOPMA, GORIV, PRIMER
- Metabolomics Tool : Cell Designer.
- Docking Tool : Hex, Arguslab & AutoDock
- Structural Databases : CATH,SCOP,FSSP
- Gene Prediction : Expasy tool
4.Computational Mass Spectrometry
- DataAnalysis - InHouse Softy
- Database Search - SEQUEST,X!TANDEM,Proteome Discoverer,MS-GF+,Anderomeda
- Spectrum Viewer - XCalibur,Thermo Scientific
- iTRAQ - LTQ-iQuant,IDPicker,iTracker
- Label Free Quantitation
- Matlab for Quantification and Statistical Analysis
- Cytoscape/GeneGo for Pathway Analysis
Awards and Honours
- Received Dr.Rohini Billiyappa’s Prize for Best proficiency in Sports and Studies.
- Cleared DBT National Level Examination (Govt. of India, New Delhi) for Post M.Sc ADMD and Received monthly Stipend (Aug 2009-2010).
- Won Various Prizes in National and State Seminar/Conferences from 2004. won 1st Prize in Kongu Engineering College, Erode held on 26.02.2009
- Invited Speaker at various Institute and organization on Myocardial Infarction Due to Atherosclerosis and Cancer.
Refresher and Research Course for University Faculty(As Asst.Prof)
- Short Term Training Course for College Teachers, Teaching Undergraduate Students of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Organized by Frontier Lifeline and Dr. K.M. Cherian Heart Foundation, International Centre for Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Diseases Chennai ,17th – 31st December 2009
- Participated in the National Seminar on Frontier areas in Biological Research held at Bishop Heber College, TN, India on 20th and 21st February 2006.
- Participated in the UGC sponsored State level seminar on Emerging Trends in Chemistry (SLSETC-2006), on 9th March 2006.
- Participated in workshop on the demonstration of the software “Accelrys” held at Bharathidasan University,India on 20th march 2006.
- Participated in State level Seminar on “Molecular Diagnosis In Microbiology “Held at Prof.Danapalan College,Chennai,19th Aug 04.
- Participated in INTENSIFED PULSE POLIO IMMUNISATION PROGRAMME (IPP-IP) Vellore HUD, Held at Lakshmipuram Health Post and Conducted by Vellore Municipality, TN, India on 09.04.2006 and 21.05.2006.
- Participated in the Malaria Orientation Programme held at Dept. of Public Health and Preventive. Medicine, Vellore, TN, India division during 2006.
- Participated and undergone Laboratory Training in revised National Tuberculosis Programme Held at District TB Center Vellore, TN, India during 2006.
- 2009 Participated in Seminar on “Ahimsa and animal alternatives-The implications nd benefits of teaching humane science” conducted by MGDC held at Bharathidasan University,Trichy.
- 2009 Secured First place in poster entitled, “Probiotics” in the National level students Technical Symposium Syllogic held at Kongu Engineering college,Erode.
- 2009 Participated in National Workshop on “Patent Information” held at Bharathidasan University,Trichy.
- 2009 Partcipated and Presented a poster entitled “Mass Cultivation of Beneficial Fungi” in State Level Seminar On Scope Of Organic Farming & Sustainable Agriculture organized by NFMC, Bharathidasan University,Trichy.
- 2009 Participated in “Technical Symposium, Optima ’09”, organized by Operations Research & Computer Applications Association,National Institute of Technology,Trichy.
- 2011 WasteSafe 2nd International Conference on Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries, WasteSafe 2011, 13-15 February 2011 Bangladesh.On Title “Biological Solid Waste Treatment Authors Sirajuddin.M.Horaginamani,A. Royal Edward Williams, M. Ravichandran and Inamul Hasan.Madar
- 2011 “The 9th FPC Symposium on ‘Multi-Omics’”in KIST.Seoul South Korea on Nov 15 2011.
- 2012” The RINS Symposium on Natural Science” in Korea University,Seoul on Sep 21,2012
- Member of The European Atherosclerosis Socitey, Sweden.Membership No: 1009. Since 2008
- Member in International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT). iHUB, Singapore 609431. Member No：80337544
- Member of European Compliance Academy Rapid Microbiological Method working group.
- Member in Bioinformatics-India | Hub for Bioinformatics Professionals of Indian Origin.
- Member in Bio Byte is a Nationwide Bioinformatics Resource Dataset
- Member in KOREA Science-The Gateway to S&T Information in Korea since 2010oct06
- Member in European Federation of Biotechnology. since 2010 Oct 14
Gaseous Ion chemistry Laboratory
Department of Chemistry,
| Dr.Hans-Uwe Dahms, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Green Life Science Department,
College of Convergence,
Room ZC201(103), 7 Hongji-Dong,Jongno-Gu, Seoul,Korea 110-743
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Asso.Prof of Biotechnology,
National College (Autonomous),Trichy.
E Mail : email@example.com
Asso.Prof of Biotechnology,
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.