User:Madar Inamul Hasan
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Madar Inamul Hasan
- Korea University
- South Korea
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through a friend and Browsing I came to know about this., and I've joined because I wish to explore more about the Subject and Apply practically in the research..
- PhD,OncoProteomics,Department of Chemistry, Korea University,
- M.Phil.,(Biotechnology),Vinayaga Mission University,
- MS,Bioinformatics, Bharathidasan University,
- BS,Biochemistry, University of Madras,
- Post M.Sc., Advanced Diploma in Molecular Diagnostics (Sponsored by DBT, Govt. of India. New Delhi) Post M.Sc.,(ADMD)
- “Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application”, Bharathidasan University. (PGDCA)
- “Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology“,IMLTC,New Delhi, India. (DMLT)
- “Diploma in Fundamental English”,BPR-Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, India. (DFE)
- “Certificate in Medicinal Plant Cultivation“.Adiparasakti Agriculture College, India. (CMPC)
- “Certificate in Mushroom Cultivation“.Adiparasakti Agriculture College, Tamilnadu, India. (CMC)
- Cancer Biomarker and protein Quantification
- Computational Mass Spectrometry
- Proteogenomics and Bioinformatics
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.