Revision as of 23:12, 19 February 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- MERAL Yuce
- Sabanci University Nanotechnology Research and Application Centre
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google search, and I've joined because While I was looking for a protocol about aptamer production I found this website, which was quite useful and informative. Then I wondered the peoole who has been contributing to that website and why. I realized Biobrick Foundation... It seemed very very helpful for scientist too.. and finally as a scientist in bio-nanotechnology, I wanted to contribute it as much as I can, so everyone in the world could reach these standard procedures and make most of it.. and finally I wanted to be a part of this organization which has benefits for all people and the planet..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.