User:Linh N Le/Notebook/2009/06/01/Microtubules

From OpenWetWare

< User:Linh N Le | Notebook | 2009 | 06 | 01
Revision as of 14:03, 29 September 2009 by Linh N Le (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Microtubules

  • We made MTs today
  • First we took an aliquot (2ul) of FITC tubulin and warmed it in the PCR
    • This caused the tubulin to polymerize into microtubules
    • We also added a buffer, 198 ul of room temperature BRB80T, to stabilize them
  • We then imaged them in the microscope
  • We then made a batch with Antifade
    • The old antifade from last week was no good, but a fresh batch came out great!
Personal tools